Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Working on this weeks update

The new year hasn't gone off to the start I wanted. I do have a lot of stuff I am working on. Again I hope to get a cool comic to you all by I think the 3rd weekend of this month. We'll see. Its almost finished and then I just need to add text.
But, this weeks update I am about 20 images into it. Its a simple folio of a male and female bodybuilder comparing muscles with one another. I won't have it finished by this tonight to send off to my webmaster. But, I hope to get it to him either tomorrow night or friday,  that way it will be up for this weekend.
Some of the images are turning out real nice. I also have good news, I'm working on a new muscle worship 3d comic. That I will be making myself. I have the cover of it rendered and a few other images. Its going to be super sexy. You all are going to love it. I hope to finish that sometime next month. And I have great news. If you recall the legend that I contacted and got to draw a project with me.
It's almost nearing completion. Should be next month or the month after it debuts.
As you can tell I got a lot on my plate, and things are very bright for this site. Again its due to all your support. It means not just a lot to me, but all the artists as well. And believe it or not I got a ton of other projects that I haven't even mentioned. Now its back to work, as I want this to be 35-40 image update for you all, and I'm only half way there.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your continued hard work! I don't suppose we could get a teaser of this "legend." I am eager to see what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, someone actually reads my blog! Well I regret to say I won't be sending the update to my webmaster today. I have 30 images rendered so far, and I hope for another 10. But, I need to heavily edit quite a bit of the images. They are turning out nicely. I hope to send them to my webmaster by Friday. So that would mean hopefully a Saturday posting...
    About the "Legend"... More or less he just finished the project. I do have one slight edit for the cover of it. And then I have to send it to the colorist. That's right its going to be colored.Then after that I will have to add the text. But, I'm thinking about something simple for it. Its going to be one heck of a project. One of the more sensual things I've been a part of. But, again I don't want to give away too much. I'll just say it'll be worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete