Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Part 2 of Growing Rivalry sent to webmaster

I just finished the next 20 pages of "A Growing Rivalry" and let me tell you it was a slam bang finish, but I'm so jazzed that I was able to finish them in time for our usual update time slot. Its never easy writing, and comic pages always give me fits as I have to think of the best way to present the words. Not sure I have quite gotten use to that part yet. But, all in all I'm very proud of what I have written for this update. I said it last week, that I think this comic might be my best 3d comic on the site, and I this weeks update further validates that sentiment.
Its just really coming together nicely and I'm just really pleased with what Stone3d and myself accomplished. He really made some great renders. And you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be working with Stone3d again and soon.
Come back tomorrow for samples from this update.
Thanks for reading and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment