Monday, February 10, 2014

Update on the way

Its a pretty big update. It wasn't going to be this big, but I really enjoyed making the renders. Got some images that I think you all will just really enjoy and set your hearts pounding and mouths watering.
It should be two different folios one a little over 30 images and the other 60. I still need to edit them all in photoshop and that is going to be a pain in the rear. But, I hope to get them all done by Wednesday and sent off to my webmaster.
Should be no problem. About the set its features a new batch of models a guy and girl. And they pose and compare muscles and strength by lifting various weights. And the 2nd folio is just the girl posing solo. That is the one with less images.
Its funny I didn't like these characters when I first made them almost a year ago, but working with them over the last week, I have come to like them both quite a bit.
And a cool bit of news I talked to someone interested in making these renders into a comic. Don't know when or if that will be done. But, if it is it'll make a fun one.
I'm really exhausted so I'm going to bed. Tomorrow I have to start the photoshop corrections and maybe render a few more images for the solo posing.

No comments:

Post a Comment