Wednesday, February 19, 2014

More pages written but not enough

Well I got good news and bad news.
The update still will go out this week. But, I'm postponing it a day so I can write up more pages. I am only on page 12 of the comic. Again its a 60 page comic. All the pages are done I just need to write them.
I had hoped to get up to 30 by the end of today. But, I think that was too lofty. But, I will try to get to 30 by tomorrow. But, even if its just 20 or something I'll send it off to my webmaster. And I think how I will work it is. Every 10 pages I'll send them off to my webmaster regardless of the day.
That way it'll get posted and finished.
The other good news is, this might be one of the best comics for the site ever. I'm really liking the stuff I am writing. Its coming out nicely and the comic itself is awesome. I just wish I had more time to work on it and not be rushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment