Thursday, February 14, 2013

Update status

Well, its been a few weeks since my last update. And regretably I was more burned out than what I wanted. I've been dragging my feet to make art since then. I did set up the prep work and the first 10 images of a new comic, I am excited about. Called fun with potions. It should be really cool. But, its been super cold in my house, and so I haven't spent a lot of time at my desk.
But, I do have some good news, I just finished loading daz onto my new laptop. So, I hope to be able to work more again. I don't want to really make my laptop the beast of burden rendering stuff like I use to. No animations I will make, as those take hours and can really bog down and heat up my machine. But, I do hope to be able to make some fun stories with it. I hope to get an update sent out to my webmaster this weekend. How extensive it will be I don't know. I will do my best to make it worthy of you all. I do have a few vacation days I will be taking this month, so I hope to get work done then. Anyway stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment