Sunday, February 3, 2013

Good news and bad news...

Okay guys, here is the good news.....
I got finished making a new comic for the site....
Now the bad news. Since I literally just finished making it, and its after midnight and I have work tomorrow. I won't be able to send this off to my webmaster. There are still a few things I wanna do, like make a cover for it, and to proofread it. All those things I shall accomplish tomorrow. Along with sending it off to my webmaster. Counting the cover it be a 26 page comic. So it be one of my shortest comics. But, I think you all are going to really like this. This turned out really good. It actually surprised me with both how fast it came together and how well it turned out.
Now, if you all will excuse me I am tired. All I did this weekend was work on this site and comic. I'm going to check to see who won the superbowl, and then I am going to bed.
I apologize again for the delay, but hey at least things are getting done finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment