Monday, February 4, 2013

Update sent out to webmaster

I just sent out the email to my webmaster, and I just uploaded my stuff to the ftp server. Its not a big update. But, its a comic, and I do think its a good one. Its a bit different and yet very much the same of all my comics before. If you guys like Goth Girls Revenge, you should like this one. I like the sense of humor that came out in the comic writing aspect. I tried to channel the ghost of Douglas Adams, and since he was an atheist, I'm not sure if I was too successful. Regardless, I think its a funny little jaunt. I'm not going to post the previews tonight. As again its a work night and its late. But, I'll probably post the previews of it tomorrow. But, I'll give you all a little bit of info to hold you over. Its a 26 page comic counting the cover. Which means its one of my shorter comics to be fair. And its comprised of 60 odd images. And it contains a little over 2,500 words. Its not as wordy as my other comics but its still a bit more verbose than most comics.
As I said its not much this update. But, its a start. The good news is although compiling this comic and writing it was both tiring and draining, it also was fun for me. This was one of the first times I've had fun doing this sort of thing in a long time. I want to keep this feeling, and not get burnt out. I do have some more material that I hope to compile and off course I have ideas of some comics I want to make. I aim to have at least 1 more update for this month. But, because of how it goes, there is a possibility of I think 2 more updates for this month. But, as Douglas Adams would say, "Best laid plans of mice." Take care everyone, and come back soon for the previews of the new comic!

No comments:

Post a Comment