Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Friend CDR and Other Musings

https://www.ultracharged.com/store/
Hey Guys, I just wanted to let you know that CDR the talented and amazing 3d artist who runs Ultracharged has a new image pack(link at the top cos I get verbose and I wanted it to pop out more for your ease). For those of you not familiar with his work, he makes the absolute best femuscle animated videos. His 2d artwork is also unparallelled. He does things in his comics that amaze me, and I just love his over all aesthetic.
If you love uber powered sexy muscular heroines then you really should check out his site. That's what he is all about. I had the privilege to proof his latest image pack, and let me tell you WOW!!! It is FANTASTIC! Lots of feats of strength fmg, and sexy women. And one big robot, I'm a sucker for robot bashing. The story itself was a nice little jaunt and highly amusing. So please support the cause and check out CDR's site. https://www.ultracharged.com/store/
 I want to spend the last paragraph or so and extrapolate on my last sentence. Because, I believe that although CDR and I run separate sites, we are not rivals. We are both part of the femuscle community, and sadly its not a rather large community. And making art, comics, and animations take a lot of hard work, time and dedication, and yes even money. Its not about the money its about the passion.
And I know I have been blessed with many great supporters who supported me through the desert times, and for that I am thankful. I know money is tight all around, but I want you all to know, what support you give artists like myself and CDR its what keeps this community alive and flourishing. I want hundreds more femuscle comic and art sites to pop up, I'm not afraid of the loss of revenue, rather I welcome all the creativity and art it would engender and bring into this community. 
So to reiterate, please check out this link https://www.ultracharged.com/store/. Its really one of the best image packs I've seen in a long time.
And lastly, I was mistaken about what the date was my last post. I think I can get 1 more update this month!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment