Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Update coming soon!

Hey everyone, right now I am putting the finishing touches on my newest update. It won't be ready tonight, but I should get it uploaded to the site sometime tomorrow, so check back in here then for some samples. It's going to be both a picture folio and another new fmg animation. This new FMG animation I think could be my best one ever. But, more on that tomorrow. I want to take the time to tell you all the direction of where I want to take this site. Last year this site had its ups and downs, but I think near the end I got everything squared away and this site has never been better. My goal is to continue growing as both an 3d artist, comic writer, and animator. I'd like to balance all three things to give you all a nice well rounded site.
But, more importantly thanks to your guys support I am finally able to afford to hire artists to do new commissions. I don't know when they will be done, but I wanted to let you know that I have some new ones in the work right now. I hope to share them with you as soon as possible. One of the commissions is going to be what I hope is just the 1st sequel to Ms. Liberty.
Before I leave, I want to do two things. Tell you all that my next big animation is reaching its conclusion, and if all goes well it could be finished by the end of this week. I had a lot of trouble animateing this last sequence, but I think all that trouble will pay off. I know you all are going to love it.
Second, I want to thank you all for your patronage. Without your support this site wouldn't be possible. So thank you all. I think this upcoming month is going to be something real special for us all. You guys are going to love these next few updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment