Thursday, January 26, 2012

Another GTS/FMG animation on the way!

Hey guys, its late at night, or really early in the morning. I guess it just depends on your point of view. Well inspiration has struck me again, and I got busy making a new animation. With a lot of luck I hope to finish it by Sunday. But in all likelihood it probally will be finished around Monday or Tuesday next week. This will be just a short 1-2 minute animation. But, I wanted to try out a couple of things with it. I wanted to expand the clothes ripping that I did with the last animation, and I wanted the character to grow out of her platform sandals(or high heels I don't know what they are called). So far I finished probally 90% of the prep work. I am currently rendering the insert shots of the girl growing out of her shoes. From the previews that I see, it should look really cool. I made those custom morphs myself. And there are a couple of things I want to do with this animation that is along those lines.
The girl won't be as muscular as I generally them. But she still looks great. This animation will be really fun. After this animation, I will be starting a making the comics and animations for my new stable of girls. Which I have a 4th one on the way. Due to technical details, I had to scratch one that I made, and that was 20 hours down the drain. But, live and learn. Besides, with the ideas I culled from the scrapped model, the new 4th one will be even better.
This has been a good month, and I hope to make it even better with a quality last update.
I want to thank you all for supporting this site. Its a small site, but with your help we can do big things(there is a pun there if you want it, if not then leave it for the people who like puns).

No comments:

Post a Comment