Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New update almost finished!

Hey guys. Real life caught up with me at the end of last month. As of right now I am close to completing the first update for this month. If all goes well it will be finished tomorrow. Which means by Friday or Saturday it'll be on the site for you all. Its a folio of my 4th custom zbrush creation, and also I hope to have my newest animation done as well. Its a gts fmg animation, and its actually might be my best animation so far. Its really solid. But, it might be too short. So I might want to add one more sequence to it, to make it a bit longer. As the setup really took a long time, and I don't want it to be just 60 seconds long.
If all goes well, I should have a commissioned comic for you all sometime this month. Its not Ms. Lib II, but its a good one.
One top of that I hope to finally finish up my beach genie story. I don't know how I will finish it(as several necessary files are no longer opening), but one way or the other I will this month.
My overall goal for this month will be get back to doing some comics, for you all and give you all a couple of short fmg animations.
Anyway,  come back tomorrow for the samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment