Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ramblings...

Hey all, Just wanted to fill you all in on the progress that I've made since the last update. Been under the weather again. But, the good news is the next few days all I have to do is render. So I think tomorrow will be a good time to catch up on where I left off on that Changing the Game high-school femuscle story I've been working on. I don't know if I will be able to finish it this week, but I should get a good chunk done. Once I get that done, I'll add that in the members only section for stories. And, off course will get around to illustrating it as well.
Now I just want to talk about the newest animations for this month. Right now I am rendering 2. One might be ready for a late Friday, or early Saturday update. It's a fmg-male drain video. It should be around 1-2 minutes in length. I just finished rendering the 1st camera for it, and it turned out great. Its my 2nd longest sequence I ever rendered. Also for my big animation this month, I am in the midst of animating the fmg element of it. And it turned out great so far. I got a few other things I want to try. I think the fmg part of this video will be around 90 seconds long. But, the video will only be about halfway done once i get to the fmg part. So this video will probally be about 5-6 minutes in length, and it should still be on track for next weekend release date. Hopefully right before Christmas on the 23rd. If not something to look forward to after Christmas. I hope to do another video after this drain. Just another short one for you all, and then I shall focus on creating both folios and comics for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment