Monday, December 12, 2011

End of week status/update on the way soon!

Hey everyone. Tonight I finally finished the raw images of the boxing comic I have been making. I still need to do the post work on about 1/3 of the images. But, as soon as I wake up tomorrow I shall begin that process, as well as the uploading the pictures to the website. Also, I will start work on the comic right away. I won't be able to get it done this week, but I hope next week. Also, I took a few days off from animating the current animation, because I needed to think how best to approach the fmg sequence. I have finally reached it and I want it to be awesome, and different than all my others. So far the animation is 2 minutes long, I hope for it to be 4-5 minutes long. Which means it'll have a debut around the time I get the boxing comic done. But, I hope to do a short 30 second to 90 second simple fmg animation in the interim, because I want to give you guys the most and best content I can give you. I know this month has been slow, but actually quality wise, this will be the best month ever. And I hold off hope that I can speed up my output to make it a bountiful month as well. Thanks everybody, and check back soon for samples!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment