Thursday, December 8, 2011

Been working furiouslly!

Just not as fast as what I would like. But, if all goes well I should be able to put the final touches on the current boxing comic I am working on. Regrettably, it will just be the raw images, but trust me when you see the raw images you all won't be disappointed. Also, once I complete the raw images, I plan on releasing a folio that I hope to get down by the weeks end as well. We shall see, I have a busy weekend but I hope I can hunker down and get the updates for this month rolling. Also, just a mini update on the current animation I am working on. Its a 3 part growth animation 1st part breast, 2nd fmg, 3rd gts, and so far its turning out to be my best animation yet! Its at 100 seconds in length and I hope to get it to around 3-4 minutes in length. well back to work, I just wanted to update you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment