Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Update nearing completion.

Ok guys its 2 am and the gun is still warm... Ok so its not, but I love golden earring twilight zone. Great song... And its not just about 2 am where i am, so i thought it fitting. Alright, I was on a roll today and made about 10 pictures for this weeks folio. But, then I got into a slump and it took me the rest of the day to finish the next image. Its tough, all this pictures are just prep work for the story, and so I have to make them from scratch. But, they are fun and rewarding. So the folio will consist of a eclectic mix of stuff, not all the images will be in the story. But, since I put so much work into making just one image, I thought why not make a few more for you guys. Tomorrow, I will abandon the story prep and focus on completing the folio. My goal is to make it about a 40 image folio. Then after the folio, I will focus on finishing the prep for the story. I hope to have the next animation done at the end of the month. I have big plans for it, and it should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment