Sunday, October 23, 2011

End of week progress report.

Ok, so I wasn't able to get an update out this week. But, trust me, I've been working my butt off. Next week I should more than make up for no update. You guys are going to love it. Also, I am 98 seconds edited into my newest animation. No, its far from being ready, really I think its not even halfway finished. Nothing real spicy yet happens. But, trust me, if you liked the boxing animation you're going to love this. I hope to make it 4-5 minutes long, but it will be as long as it is.I hope I will be able to get that posted as a halloween treat for you all, but we shall see. I'm not going to rush it out at the cost of quality. Theres one more week left in this month, and I think it will be our best week so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment