Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Site Updated(Finally)!!!!!!!

Give it a day or two for my webmaster to have up, but I just sent him a 26 image folio. Now, the folio will not be everyone's bag, or cup of tea. But, I really like how it turned out. I had gotten a request for some fem-dom ,cross dressing stuff and I while learning a new program that will make my pictures better. I came up with these images. As well as a new story for a comic. The comic is all mapped out and will be made side by side my western comic/illustraited story. Update on that, its not finished, I wrote another 1,500 words for it. About 2/3 of the way done. It will be done before weeks end. I plan on doing another 1-2 folios for this week, while working on the new comic idea, and the western story. So if all goes well, I will have 2 comics for you in a little over a week. Once I finish the planned folio's and the 2 comics, I plan on doing another video or 2. But till then enjoy these two samples from the folio. Should have at least one more folio done around Friday. Take care everyone.
Warning NSFW
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/A-bit-of-Fem-Dom-261860787
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/A-bit-of-Fem-Dom-2-261861287

No comments:

Post a Comment