Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Update sent off to webmaster

Howdy all,
I'm pleased to let you all know that I just sent off an update to my webmaster. Its a collection of Deadbad pinups and I think this is the best set of them so far!
I'm really pleased with how they turned out, and I think they compliment the other updates this week. Especially the Femfortefan comic. Deadbad and Femfortefan have a lot in common.
All in all another good month for this site and next month should continue the trend. I hope to have a big ol 55 page 3d comic for you all. I didn't make it. Stone3d did(I wrote it of course), and you can and should google him, as he does amazing work. I hope to work with him many times in the future and I think his style will be a great addition to this site. Of course I will have other updates for the site next month as well, I just wanted to let you all know about that.
And I also want to touch upon on cool development, I hope to have more of my 2d artwork for this site colored, and I think I found a couple of artists who I hope to have do so. None of the older comics will be getting colored, only newer stuff. And yes I plan on having colored Ms. Liberty.
So its an exciting time right now. I finally got my health back, and my cat is no longer sick, so I'm ready and raring to go and create some amazing art for you guys.
Stick around as I will post the samples for this week soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment