Thursday, January 9, 2014

Sick as a dog, but I do have good news

And no, its not that I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express...
First let me say happy new year to everyone, I hope this will be a productive year for my site, as well as for all my members.
I had a bit of trouble sending out the latest update to my webmaster. I think its all the bad weather messing with my internet connection. To top it off, I was/am sick as a dog. But, I finally got it sent off.
Its a great update. Its a new Femfortefan comic. I think it could be our best yet, which is saying something as I think the prior 3 are damn fine comics.
Anyway it should be up by Friday. Can't wait to share the samples with you all.
I'm too sick to type more. Will type more later, as I got a lot of cool upcoming projects.
Take care all!

No comments:

Post a Comment