Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Howdy all,
Just wanted to post an update and let you know I have not disappeared. I spent the holidays with my family getting fat and being lazy. However, don't fear starting next week I am going to start this new year off with a bang. I just thought it would be best to forgo the updates the last two weeks so that my webmaster could enjoy the holidays.
I got a new Femfortefan comic for you all. Its 35 pages and its I think our best comic yet. Which I think says something as the past 3 were all really amazing.
But, if I could just take a moment to reflect on the past year. Both personal and site-wise last year was a good year for me. Not great, but a solid year. I am content with the results of it. About the site it came off the almost year long hibernation and although there were still fits and misfires along the way I think it twas a productive year.
As you all know I struggle with the comic end of Mighty Female Muscle Comix. But, despite all those struggles this year I posted seven original comics and illustrated stories. And let me tell you next year I hope to double that amount maybe even triple it.
My goal for next year will be one comic or illustrated story a month. And then have both animations and folios to fill out the rest of the updates for the month. I still have some great comics that I need to add text to. As well as a whole slew of new comics currently being worked on by other artists.
And the biggest news is I got a whole bunch of Ms. Liberty stuff coming out. Its taking a long time, but its getting there. Hopefully by July I'll be able to post some new stuff. As I got lots of plans for her. Big, big plans. But, it takes time.
I would like to thank everyone who purchased a membership to my site. You have no idea how much your support means to the artists who work with me.
And I hope to repay you all in kind this new year. I know once you get a taste of what I've been cooking up, you're going to love it.
So here's looking forward to what should be a damn fine year ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment