Thursday, December 5, 2013

Update sent off to webmaster

Howdy all!
Super pleased I got this update behind me, as I got a lot to focus on this weekend. Layouts for artists, notes and scripts as well. Also I need to finish drawing that page for the artist to color. That will be my 2d art debut for this site, and I am excited about it. It should be cool stuff for you all!
Lastly also I get to resume work on the next folios. They are the super strength one that I believe I mentioned in passing. It's turning out really good. Should be the best one yet!
As for this weeks update. I hope it will be up by Friday. It's 50 images, and they all are of that model in the nude figure folio. I really like posing her, and it really turned out great. She still hasn't gotten dressed, but you know thats part of the charm of these images. They are a bit naughty, but also very sensual, and fun! You're going to flip when you see the renders. But, I really can't wait to finish this new feats of strength folio. I'm trying to figure out how to do another Samson Pillar image. I want it to be fresh, but also the staple "Samson" image.
Stick around previews coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment