Wednesday, December 18, 2013

New CGman update sent off to webmaster

Hey, all just wanted to let you know that I just sent off the next update to my webmaster.
It should be up for Friday. Its 12 images from CGMan. Some really, really awesome stuff. I can't wait to show you what he drew for us. Your jaws will hit the floor when you see the whole lot of em.
Will post a sample as soon as the set goes live.
Just wanted to let you know about the update. Also Femfortefan just sent me the final images. Just need to the cover and then I need to tweak the text and it'll be ready for you all. I think that will be the first update of the new year. The first of many.
But, again this month isn't over yet. I still have one week after this week. And I hope to have another great update for you all. That be a mighty fine Christmas present for you all wouldn't it.
Stay tuned, got lots of coolness on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment