Wednesday, December 11, 2013

New COMIC COMING!!!!

Guys, as I said lots of exciting things coming down the pipe.
Got a new comic for you all. It's pretty cool to say the very least about it, but this is me and I am verbose, so I will say more... LOTS MORE!
Anyway its entitled "Just Desserts" and its a story about how a mom cooks super strong brownies that cause her daughter and the entire cheerleader team to hulk out. Really fun stuff.
It was drawn by http://powerman2000.deviantart.com/
Please go and check out his site. Maybe even order a few of his other comics, it really would help him out a good deal. We have a 2nd comic we are working on, but again these things take time.
Anyway, back to the comic... Counting the cover its 36 pages in length and is just a really fun read. I know you all are going to enjoy it. It's going to be up by Friday, and I'll have some samples for it tomorrow.
Again please check out Powerman's link above, and if you can think about buying something from him. We're such a small community and I know times are tight, but a purchase here and there helps so many people out. Thanks and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment