Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Update sent off to the webmaster

I just looked over all the images I sent to the webmaster. Its going to be another fun update. Yes, its a collection of pinups again. However, they are pretty amazing. I don't know what I am going to choose for the sample image, as their are sooo many cool ones. I just don't know which one to pick. The chain break, car crush, muscle worship, the many muscle worships, or the domination one, or the girl with the whip.
AS you can tell lots of cool images to choose from. I know you all will enjoy this gallery. I'll post a sample of it tomorrow for you all.
Don't worry I do hope to get another comic or story update for you all this month. I got 2 more weeks left to make good. But again I just want to comment, that this is the longest update streak ever for this site. I lost track of how many weeks in a row it's been. I'm going to keep this going as long as I can. I hope you've all been enjoying the updates.
Anyway I got to get back to writing. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment