Tuesday, November 26, 2013

25 pictures done for new folio

I'm working on a new Feats of Strength Folio. Its really shaping up to be something special. The girl that is featured is the model that I used for the "Bigger Trophy, or So long and thanks for all the muscles" comic.
As the title of this post says I'm 25 images into it. I don't know how many there will be. I hope to have that blonde model of mine from the 2nd feats of strength folio and the pinup one back to show off her power as well.
I'm thinking of perhaps another car destruction, and 3-6 new chain break images. Already for this folio though I have the girl bending a big barbell. Lifting said barbell of course. Her lifting massive dumbbells. And smushing the dumbbell in her hands. She also folds a thick steel plate. And then takes another steel plate and tears it in half.
I don't know how many images this will be, but I hope to make quite a bit more. I'd also love time to do a 2nd folio as well. Next week I will be posting them for you all. I don't know what it is, but these feat of strength images really turn out well. You're all going to love it and I can't wait to share some goodies with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment