Thursday, November 14, 2013

New Musclexx Pinups Now Up On Site!!!!

Howdy all,
This weeks update is now up and live for you all. Its a 10 image set drawn by the great and talented Musclexx. I think him and CGMan are two of the very best at making muscular female pinups.
The sample that I chose for the last set was the best image I've ever commissioned for my site bar none. This one is almost as good. I'm not kidding, to me just to get close I thought would be damn near impossible. A herculean task if you will. So its only fitting that the woman in this image be doing something just as impressive and she's breaking chains with her biceps just by flexing. Now, don't be fooled into thinking that these commissions by Musclexx are only just chain breaking images. Though I love those images as I am sure you all can tell from all the ones on my site and posted as samples on my DA page, there is a wide variety of themes for these images. We got a cheerleader playing football, a sexy construction gal bending a huge steel girder, light domination and sexy muscle worship, and gals lifting huge barbells.
Enjoy the sample no nudity that I can ascertain but it is a really skimpy swim suit. So lets say NSFW!!!!!
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Musclexx-Pinup-Commission-Set-2-Sample-413664317

If you all are still reading I just wanted to say one last bit. I got the character sheets for the new Xen0phage story. Its looking really amazing. I thought our first story was awesome. This one will make it look like a 97 pound weakling. Its a fun concept that I had in my head for awhile now, and I'm super excited about it as I think Xen0phage is perhaps one of the few artists/writers who could bring this story into existence.
I got other stuff on the horizon, including more Ms. Liberty(slowly but surely), and a new comic by Femfortefan. I won't say much about either except they are happening and its some of the best stuff I've ever have been a part of. You'll flip your lids when you see them. The Femfortefan comic I think might be mine and his best collaboration yet. And I think that's saying something as all 3 of our comics we've made together have been pretty darn good.
Anyway enjoy the sample. Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment