Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Making lemonade(figuratively)!

If you recall my last post, I lost a character that I spent a lot of time making. Well, I got good news. I was so enraged that I swore off sleep and got to work. I recreated her, and I made her even better than she was.
And I learned my lesson and I have many saves. It wasn't the file that got corrupted its just a glitch with my 3d program, and so I have many different versions of her on my computer with different levels of clothing and shaders applied. This way I won't lose her again.
I just completed my first render, and its an armwrestling scene, and its one of my best renders ever. It took me around 7 hours to make. But, it looks great!!!! I have big plans for this series. Will be a bit different. I know you all will like it. I hope to get the first part of this series up soon. Not saying when, but soon!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, just wondering if anything is going on with this site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urza2, lot of things actually... Sorry that I haven't posted about them. I just wanted to respond to you, but I will be posting a new post to further detail what I have. Regrettably I haven't been making a lot of new 3d art, But I have tons of completed 2d comics ready for posting. Or that just need a few tweaks here and there. Biggest news Miss Liberty II is finished. I'm hoping thursday or friday next week to get the first update out. And then the friday after that to get another update out. And then another one the week after. I should have enough stuff for 3-4 months of updates. Good updates.

    ReplyDelete