Sunday, March 3, 2013

Another update sent out to my webmaster

Hey all,
I just sent out 2 new and complete folios to my webmaster!!!!!!
Despite my rather loose use of exclamation marks, this really isn't an update to get uber excited over.
To be fair, I love one of these new folios and I think its some of my best work. I just finished another Feats of strength themed picture set, and its even better than the first one. Without a doubt it has some of the best images I've ever made up to this point. It has 4 pictures of a woman flexing out and breaking chains with her mighty muscles. And I have a couple images of her bending a steel bar, and then I brought back that girder I made a long, long time ago. And I know you all are going to love what she does with that girder. Its really no match for her. And to top it all off, I have this cool little sequence where the model poses with a sports car, and destroys it piece by piece.
Its not a complete destruction, but the owner is going to be upset when he sees it. A complete inverse reaction from what you guys will have no doubt. I really want to work with a 2d artist and do some images along a similar line and really go for break.
So I know, why if I am so happy and pleased with the aforementioned images, do I ask for you all to temper your excitement. Well, again its Mighty Female Muscle Comix, and my greatest strength is in story telling and writing. And I really want to get more stories out to you all. Which they are coming along, but they take time. I hope to get some stories out to you by the next weekend.
And lastly, and I know my order of speaking is a bit convoluted and scatterbrained, but the last folio is a simple pinup gallery. Its the model from the new feats of strength its her just posing and flexing. Nothing to get too excited about. But, I do like a lot of the images, and she is really fastly becoming one of my new favs. I'm going to totally make a comic for her.
As soon as my webmaster posts the update to the site, I'll post here with some goodies for you all.
See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment