Saturday, March 2, 2013

Finalizing latest update

Hey All,
I just finished rendering the last image for the newest update. It's going to be a big update. But, its really not a big thing. I think the update will be 2 different Folios, but both feature the same woman. Its a nice character that I made, and I really like her. She has a cool look to her. About 40 of the images will be just her flexing and posing. I was experimenting with lighting and her textures. You will notice that midway through the first folio her skin texture changes, and I think we can all agree its for the better. As I said it was an experiment, with me getting to know the model, and the textures.
I really like the veins that she has, I'm using a new vein set, and it really adds a lot of realism to the renders. I can't wait to modify it, and make some new ones of my one from it.
And the 2nd of the folios is the cooler of the two. Its a feet of strength themed folio. And its 60 full images. I will have chain breaking, bar bending, girder bending. And lastly a fun little sequence at the end where the model poses on a car and destroys it bit by bit. Its not total destruction of the car. But, its still fun, and I think you all will like it. I had a lot of fun making images for it. It gave me a lot of ideas that I want to try to get done in the future. Anyway, thats enough ramblings for now. I'll post more about it when I send it off to my webmaster. I still need to edit the images. But, this is going to be so much fun, I know you all are going to like these images.

No comments:

Post a Comment