Saturday, February 11, 2012

New Comic and Animations on there way!

Hey guys, I just wanted to update you that I am in fact working tirelessly to get an update for you all. As of now I am rendering an fmg animation of the 4th Logo Girl Character, and it will be hands down one of the best fmg animations I've made to date. I also just finished the key framing for another animation, and this one is my most technical animation that I've made to date. The animation is a girl and a guy locked arms in a clinch and the girl forces the guy down. I spent all night keyframing it, and I know it will look awesome. Tomorrow when I wake up, I shall ready an animation with it. I also am working on a new comic. It's called Gitta Braun's How To Train Your Man, or something to that extent. I'm having a fun time making it and so far I have 90 images made for it. My goal is to get something like 160-200 images for it. Also, when I find some time, I have to resume work on the Beach Genie Comic, and start compiling the comic for that boxing story. Its tough, and I swear there is not enough time in the day. Still I got a lot of cool things planned for you all, so the end of this month is going to be something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment