Monday, August 15, 2011

update on the way

I just spoke with Bill Banner, and he should have the comic done by the end of tonight. Regardless, I plan on having a good update for you all by the weeks end. But, I need your help. Yes, I need you guys to help me brainstorm a title for my newest story. Its not going to be a comic, but more along the lines of an illustraited story. Probally something like 30-50 images. Image count will be what it is though. Still learning the ropes of the illustraited story comic hybrid. Probally be easier if I wrote the story out first. Anyway follow the link to the deviant art page. This will be the cover of the story. Right now its sans title cos I don't have one.
The story is about a woman, who gets spurned at a beach, and stumbles upon a magic lamp. Well, she wants to get back at all the dumb floozies, and muscle bound meat heads, that recently mocked her. So she wishes for the best body on the beach. Well she gets it, and more. This story will have plenty of fmg action. And hopefully a good dose of humor. Just need a title. So please chime in and help.
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/WIP-Needs-title-253102608

No comments:

Post a Comment