Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Getting there despite the many speedbumps.

Hey all... Another update, and no its not completed. Getting there. Not making the progress on the story that I would like. But, all in all the last weeks have been my most productive in a long time. I know you all want updates and pictures. But, the stuff I've done and have learned over the course of the project will pay divet-ends for future updates. All I can do is make sure this story is the best dang story I can make. And I think it will live up to that goal. I've had some laptop trouble, and I've been making the bulk of my comic on my laptop which meant that I had to take a break from the main story. But, I finally hooked up my main computer, and whats cool is I finally have a real desk to work at. I've been working on the psuedo-epilouge pictures for the story, and because they are all short snap shots. It's been taking me a while to stage the scenes. But, its all worth it. I'm about half way through the epilouges, and I hope to get them all finished tomorrow, and I have 3 more growth sequences. I hope to get 1.5 of them finished tomorrow as well. Leaving me with thursday, to finish the rest, and start to compile the comic. So yes it means I've pulled a douglas adams on you guys again(I've already used g rr martin), but with luck the comic will be done around the weekend. Sorry, but what would you guys rather have, a lousy comic, or something much much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment