Saturday, August 20, 2011

Another Progress Report

Ok, guys.... No the current Beach Genie Wish story is not yet complete. But, I got almost all the hard stuff done with. I just finished the main FMG component of the comic. There will be more fmg in the story, a lot more. But, I got the main big fmg for the story done. The others won't be as detailed and as such time consuming. I hope this means that I can get the images done by tomorrow. Which means that I should get the story done around Monday or Tuesday. Which is about 2-3 days off my planned debut. But, that just means I will have to work all the harder to get Bedroom Wrassling done by this upcoming Friday. Which should still be possible. On another side topic. I have been sitting on a couple of short unfinished fmg sequences that need to be turned into a comic. I decided to send them off to Bill Banner and see what he can do with them. Thats it for the update. Now I gotta go back to work.
P.S. The Fmg looks really good so far! You guys are going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment