Monday, May 5, 2014

Update is on the way

I got some great news. I got an update for this week on the way. Its the 3rd part of "Kickin' G" and I do plan within the next few months to get the 4th one for you all as well. I also have a new Musclexx pinup set on its way, and also in the works in a new CGMan set as well. I also got some of my 3d works on the way and I'm slowly working on some short 3d minicomics for you all.
Now I got some bad news. Its not dire, but I've been too focused on growing this site that I've neglected other interests and areas of my life. So this site will be taking a back seat to the other endeavors. It is not going away, but I won't be putting the time or focus I was into it. But, I promise you all this I will not be lining my own pockets with the money I receive from this site. All the money I get will be channeled into future updates and will go to the artists who work with me. So there is a very slim and unlikely possibility that this site could in a sense get more art and updates then ever before. But, that's not likely.
But again I do have more Miss Liberty on the way and other comics. Its just I'm scaling back so that I can enjoy the other stuff in my life. For too long I've been tethered to my computer and I am looking forward to trying new things.
But don't fear this site is not going anywhere as I still plan on updating it every other week. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment