Sunday, May 25, 2014

New FMG/GTS Mini-Comics Coming SOON!

I got some cool news. I 50%Grey just finished up a commission for me. And so next week I will be updating the site with not one, but two fmg/gts mini-comics. It is 15 pages in total and both are just a whole lot of fun. I hope to commission him in the future as well. I got more comics on the way, and also tons more folios that I am working on. I finally think I am reaching the proper balance between folio and comic.
And I hope around mid-summer to release the epic comic KinkyRocket and I have been working on. It cost an arm and a leg and I fear I won't even come close to recouping the costs. But, that is out of my hands. Que sera sera... Anyway just wanted to thank you all for your patronage as you really help me help so many artists. And I got some Ms. Liberty news. If I can scrape together the money I think I found a cool artist who is interested in drawing a short Ms. Liberty comic.
We shall see how it goes.
Stay tuned for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment