Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Update sent off to webmaster

Its late and I don't know how many people will be  reading this. So this will be brief...
Update sent out to webmaster its a new set of Musclexx pinups. Really cool batch and I can't wait to share it with you all. Stay tuned for the sample image, haven't decided on it yet, but I  got a lot of cool images to choose from. Got great news CGMan is almost done with another pinup set, and got some amazing images from him. Truly I think the best set so far. I also commissioned another set from him so that is great news.
Got loads more stuff on the way. Including an audio project that I have been trying to get off the ground for the last month or so. Looks like that is going forward, super excited about that.
Anyway stay tuned for the sample for this weeks update. As soon as its live on the site I'll be posting it as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment