Thursday, April 3, 2014

Kickin' G part 2 up on site

Howdy all this weeks update is now on the site and I know you all will enjoy it. Its not the biggest comic update as its only 16 pages in total. But, its 16 quality high energy pages that showcase some really sleek martial artist mayhem. Well more like martial arts punishment, or butt whoppin, as the fight is really one sided. But, its a fun read and I know you all will enjoy it. Perhaps I'll purchase the next Kickin' G installment as well and we can just keep the series going. For those of you who don't know Jorge Garay is both the write and artist on this project and these are his characters. And if you are new to the series that is perfect as again I have the first part of this comic on my site as well. I think you all will enjoy his style, his layouts are really amazing and he does some of the best martial arts fighting you'll see in comics. He really captures the power, grace and brutality of the moves and the main character is a total muscle cutey.
I am working on a longer comic with Jorge, but that is taking sometime to get done, but when it is completed its going to be epic.
Enough talk, I got some cool samples for you.
Totally NSFW Nudity Sex and Violence!!!!!!
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Kickin-G-Sample-1-Cover-445023336?q=gallery%3ASteeleBlazer84&qo=2
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Kickin-G-Sample-2-445023439?q=gallery%3ASteeleBlazer84&qo=1
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Kickin-G-Sample-3-445023480?q=gallery%3ASteeleBlazer84&qo=0

No comments:

Post a Comment