Wednesday, March 12, 2014

This Weeks Update Sent Off!

Happy days everyone. I got a cool update for you all this Friday, new Musclexx pinups!!! He just keeps getting better and better and I know you all are going to love them. I can't wait to show you all the sample I have picked out. He has yet another really cool chain break image as is the tradition of each set I've commissioned so far, but that won't be the sample. You'll all love the sample though.
Also I just finished the renders of another folio of my 3d art. Its a 31 image gts folio. And I love it so far.  I still have to edit it and add some postwork to it. But you all will flip when you see the images. And also I got two stories coming for you all soon. So stick around. Tomorrow I hope to post the samples from the update.

No comments:

Post a Comment