Thursday, March 13, 2014

Musclexx Pinup Set 4 Sample!!!!

Hello everybody, got a great update for you all. Its another Musclexx pinup set as I mentioned before. This is the fourth time I've worked with him and like the others I am really pleased with the results. I mean I think he makes some of the very best femuscle pinup art. And again picking the sample was really, really difficult as just about every single imaged screamed "PICK ME". And no I don't need to go to a doctor when you all check out the full update you'll see what I mean, or your head might explode like in scanners from the sheer awesomeness of the pics! There was one Jane Russell & Marilyn Monroe picture that I just love. As well as another amazing chain break image, definitely one of the best I've ever seen. However, I picked two already as samples and I don't want people to think he only does one type of image.
Speaking of femuscle pinups CGMan is still working on his next update and I think that should be ready to go for next month or the month after. Regardless there will be plenty of amazing updates to hold you all over until CGMan's latest. And of course another round of Musclexx's work will be arriving soon as well. But for now enjoy the sample.
No Nudity, but the women are in really skimpy bikinis. I'd caution... Well... caution... NSFW!

http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Musclexx-Pinup-Commission-Set-4-Sample-440203142

No comments:

Post a Comment