Sunday, November 6, 2011

End/Beginning of the week report

Ok, Last week saw the release of a new animation. I think my best one so far, so I was happy with that. But, lets not forget this is mighty female muscle COMIX!!! And so you all are do for a comic. Bill Banners should be ready this weekend, but by the time I edit it, it'll probably be showing up the the following week around the middle. But, I am finishing up the raw images of a new comic. I hope to get them done around Tuesday, so that I can get the comic written and ready by this Friday. Its a lofty goal, because I generally can only get around 6-7 pages of a comic written and laid out a day. But, I hope that maybe the god of inspiration and writing will shine down on me, and grant me Hermes sandals, so I might fly through this comic. Regardless that's my goal, is to get a comic out to you around Friday. The goals for the month are as follows, 2 comics for you all, and 2 folios, and 2 more animations. One of which shall be an fmg, the other is the domination animation that I am working on. I just reached the 5 minute mark. My goal is to make it 6 minutes long, but I am not going to end it at the six minute mark. I shall end it in a manner that makes sense and is epic. So far I have no clue how I am going to end it(there's still so much I want to include in it).
Alright enough rambling for now. Take care everyone and thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment