Friday, November 18, 2011

End of week status report

Ok guys, I know the week is not over yet, but I wanted to give you all a little bit of an update. I still haven't finished the raw images for the current comic I am working on. I got really depressed after I finished the domination animation, and I couldn't do anything get my head around any projects. Next week starting monday, I hope to have my head screwed on tight, and get that comic ready to be written and compiled. But, I haven't been doing nothing the last few days. I started to render one of the fmg projects I am working one. That might be ready for you all around sunday actually. Also, I finished the raw images of a new gitta braun comic. Gitta is one of my favorite characters, and even now after all these months of creating new models, I still enjoy what I made in her. My goal is to complete 5 more Gitta Braun comics, and compile them and have them ready for you all on Monday. Its a lofty goal, but reachable. The only thing I dislike about my Gitta Braun comics, are the fact of all the work I have to do, and all I get is one huge page. But, still worth it. One last note, I hope to have a mini folio to go with the Gitta Braun update. Stay tuned for more, update coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment