Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Not an update update.

Ok, First I want to let you all know I sent bill banner the raw images for bedroom wrasslin, for him to make into a comic. His work with those mini comics convinced me to let him have this comic. Now, I know I shouldn't say this, as people might not want to open their wallets and subscribe to my site. But, I have failed you all this month. I am sorry, I really am. Yes, they are just words, and words are cheap. Actions, like updates speak louder than words. The last animation I made, that boxing update took a lot out of me. I am very proud of that. As I do think, its really one of the best of its kind on the web, and my next ones are only going to get better. The month isn't over, but I am running out of time to make it worth the 15 dollars that you all paid. I don't know what I will do to make it up to you all. But, I shall try. I think it will be a combination of picture, and video update. Nothing is on my plate. so I do not know. I just wanted to let you all know, for next month my goal is for bill banner to finish bedroom wrasslin, and for me to finish the beach fmg, and for me to do one more video as big as the football one. And also to finish the High School text story. And some other not as major stuff. Ok enough talk about what I want to do, I am going to try to get something done now.

2 comments:

  1. Finally got around to downloading the Boxing animation. Very good work! You keep that up and I won't be going anywhere. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate that, but they need to be longer. my goal is to do a clip like that but twice as long. That would be so interesting. I am working on new clips. But only in the planning process right now.

    ReplyDelete