Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Update Sent OUT!

Its not a huge update. But, its a solid update never the less. San's the preview picture. It will be an 10 page/image update. It has three, three page spinach themed fmg comics. They were a request from a frequent online correspondent of mine. And then I have 2 one page fmg sequences. The mini-comics were written by Bill Banner, and I think this is his best work yet. He really hit the ball out of the park. And I must say, I can't wait to give him more images to work his magic on.
Below you will find 2 links of two samples. One is the picture I used for the spokeswoman of the Blue Label Spinach(that will be the name of the all my future spinach themed fmg stories.), and the other is a Muscle Silk advert. Which is some of the best art I have ever done.
Enjoy the samples and the previews. The update should be up on the sight within a day or two.
And don't forget the boxing animation is coming soon. Just got 15 more hours of rendering and then its done!
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Muscle-Silk-258580255
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Blue-Label-Spinach-Girl-258580763

No comments:

Post a Comment