Friday, July 22, 2011

New images for comic finished

Hey everyone, just letting you know I just finished the raw images for my next comic. It doesn't have a working title, and the basic premise is really just an excuse to have 3 women wrestle 3 guys. I hope to have the pictures edited and sent off to both and webmaster, and Bill Banner by the end of tonight. The comic that I made was really just a lark, to help me relax from the stress in my life. I plan to finish the bedroom wrestling story sometime later this weekend, and once that is finished, I will send that to Mr. Banner as well. Also, I have another short comic, that Mr. Banner requested me to make, and should prove to be quite funny. Also, I added another 1,0000 words to the "Changing the Game" story. But, that is still months away from being complete. But, this weekend I hope to write out, the Tarzan and Jane story that I hope to make next. My goal is to have that comic/illustrated story up by the end of next week. So busy, busy, busy. Stay tuned, and soon I will post some samples from the raw image wrestling story that will appear within the next few days on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment