Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hercules is done!!!

Alright everyone, Hercules is finished. The format is very similar to my old comics. And really just kinda a light version, with less text bubbles, and graphics. I did add some, to liven it up. This is not the shape that my new stories will be taking, more of a transition. Fear not, I will always have tradional comic format comics on the sight. But, it saves me hours upon hours, just writing the story, and not having to fret over a comic layout.
Also, the raw images of Hercules are up. I will have the comic uploaded to the website, and it should be up, sometime around sunday night or monday.
I hope to get the next series of raw images done around Tuesday and that comic I will send out to my friend Bill Banner. Then I will begin work on a couple new video's for the site. Haven't done them in half a year. Then I shall write another story around, and make images for that one. I am thinking of a horror themed story.
Something about a cursed weight set, that drains a man of his muscles and gives it to his girlfriend. With the usual hijinks to ensue. Take care everyone. I will post a couple of samples of the completed comic soon. But, I am so bushed. Been working round the clock for 3 days to finish this for you guys. But, I know you all will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment