Friday, June 24, 2011

Ramblings

Hey guys, first I want to say that the final 3 pages of Taking candy are posted. Sorry, but it was a misunderstaning between me and Bill Banner, and he didn't know there were more pics.
Also I want to let you guys know, I am working on finishing the story Changning the game. Right now its is almost 14,000 words long. Thats long guys. When it gets finished It will probally be around 20,000 words. Now, what I plan on doing is illustrating it and releasing it as a pdf story. I hope to have like 80 illustrations for it.
Now I don't think that all my stories will be that long, I hope some will be shorter like 5-7 thousand words, but we shall see.
Bill Banner has agreed to make comics regularly for us. I really enjoy his comics and this is going to be great. my plan is to do short mini comics, like gitta brawn and the fmg stuff. Write the stories and illustrate them, and I think if I can get a steady flow again, then this sight is going to be better than ever!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment