Monday, June 13, 2011

New story update

Hey Guys, I got a new story I am working on. As stated in a past post, I am going to write short stories to novelettes and illustrate them with pictures. I still don't know what format I will be posting them, probably PDF, but I might try something different. Anyway the story is called "Changing the Game". Its about a cheerleader who is tired of leveling in the shadow of her schools inept football team. I have written about 4,500 words so far, and I haven't even gotten to the good stuff. Trust me guys you are going to love this story. Its going to be epic. I plan on finishing it within the week, and starting on the images for the weekend. I also plan on having two or more spinach fmg comics done sometime around wednesday or thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment