Friday, September 25, 2015

Pinups by Mario!!!

Here's this weeks samples from the latest update for Mighty Female Muscle Comix! It's a pinup folio, and I think one of the very best ones yet! Which is a tall order as I've had plenty of amazing ones throughout the years. But, I just love the way mkonstaninov draws his women. Big, cute, full of curves, and all mighty muscular maidens!!!
You all know I love images of biceps flexing and bursting and busting chains, and I got another great image of that for you all to enjoy. I also got a sexy car wash, car crush image, where the lass is so dang strong she accidentally crushes her car as if it were paper she was crumpling. Very sexy stuff!
Enjoy!!!!
No nudity, but the ladies are dressed so skimpy, they might as well be naked, so NSFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Car-Crush-Oops-562468369
http://steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Chain-Break-Flex-562469764?q=gallery%3ASteeleBlazer84%2F27267517&qo=0

No comments:

Post a Comment