Sunday, July 13, 2014

Great news

Well I had a splash of inspiration, and I'm 19 renderings into a new comic. Might not sound like much to you, but this comic will be one panel pages similar to how "A Growing Rivalry" was except without any multipanel sequences. However, that's not to say that these pages are not complicated. I have two of the pages that took me over 6 hours to make. I got two great growth sequences made and one drain sequence for the guy(two really as one of the aforementioned growth sequences he was drained in). I wanted to finish all the rendering by the end of today. But, I am at best only half way done. But, I plan on working on this till I finish it. This could be a cool project. I know best laid plans of mice and men, and I have a whole graveyard full of unfinished projects. I aim to make this one different. Also I have a new project that will be starting soon with Musclexx, we're going to attempt to make a comic together... Starting off small and simple first. I think it could be really awesome. That is still in early stages.
As for this weeks update. Its going to be a Musclexx folio. And trust me you're all going to love it. Like usual it has some amazing pinups that you really can't find anywhere else.
And of course coming soon is that EPIC KinkyRocket comic. Seriously its one of the best comics I've ever had a hand in. I think its one of the best FMG/Male Drain comics. Could even be just one of the best FMG comics as well, but factor in the drain I think its the best that does that.
So please stick around. Lots of stuff happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment