Monday, October 21, 2013

New update coming this week!

I got some exciting news for you all. I'm not going to spill the beans just yet, but its truly exciting stuff!!!!!!
First I want to say I have a new update this week. Its going to be at least 10 images. But, maybe if I can get some free time I can expand on that. The images are from a new artist. New for the site that is, some of you might recognize his work from Deviantart or other places.
Guys work is amazing. And I'm super glad I got to work with him. Without a doubt he drew the best image I ever commissioned any artist for ever!!! And let me tell you all, I've had many amazing images commissioned over the last few years. The one image that I will be sharing is just phenomenal! Not an understatement and the other images in the set are just as cool. Its a great set and I know you all will love it.
The update will be out by this Friday. I hope you all agree this has been a pretty good month so far. This will be the last update for this month, but its going to be a good one.
And one last bit of news. I just hired a legend in the Femuscle art field. A true legend.
Won't say anymore except he worked with LHART for a pretty long time. So I'm proud to have him making art for my site. I don't know when the project will be finished. Always a chance it never will get finished, but I hope this will be just the start.
I'm super excited about the prospect of him making stuff for my small site.
You all take care and come back soon. Samples will be up and you will all just flip!

No comments:

Post a Comment